Sponsor

recent posts

Happy Birthday FRIEND +200 Messages and Phrases with images

Birthday phrases for a Friend

🎈 Friend Birthday Dedication


Friend Birthday Dedication

Friend Birthday Dedication

  • Have faith in doing the right thing, remember that you live under the care of Our Lord. Congratulations on your day.
  • With you I have cried and I have also laughed, with you I got into many problems and I also left them, wherever I go I will always take you in my heart, I wish you a happy birthday.
  • God grant you many years of life full of health and happiness, because you will be in the hands of Our Lord. Happy Birthday.
  • When you have friends like you, few things can be said more than wish that this year is better than the last but worse than the next.
  • Today you are celebrating a very special day, the day that God granted you life, and Our Father always takes care of his children, so I wish that He will guide you today and always on your way, my friend. Congratulations on your day.
  • You are starting a new year of life, dear friend. God is wonderful and will always fill you with many joys. Happy Birthday!
  • Words are not enough to tell you how happy I am to accompany you today, that you celebrate your birthday. I wish that every day you find reasons to smile and energies to face the problems that arise. Do not change!
  • Today begins a cycle of many blessings from God, you will set new goals, and you will grow in many aspects of your life, as a woman, friend and servant of God. Happy Birthday friend. Continue forward always.
  • Your friendship is important every day of my life and that's why today I wish you a happy birthday dear friend, enjoy your day to the fullest.

Friend Birthday Dedication

Friend Birthday Dedication

  • May the Lord consent to you today and forever, may his immense love shelter you and never walk the paths of life if your protection, because God represents comfort and hope. Happy Birthday!
  • Happy birthday dear friend, meeting you was a great gift that gave me life and that is why I will always want you to have a great time and be very happy.
  • May Our Lord always fill you with his immense love, guide you with his virtues on the way to your dreams to be fulfilled in this new cycle of life. Happy Birthday friend.
  • Friend, may you continue to enjoy the goodness of the Lord, may his wisdom guide you to be a better Christian, every day. Happy Birthday.

🎉 Birthday messages for a friend


Birthday messages for a friend

Birthday messages for a friend

I don't know what to do with you, I can hide you on a desert island because for me you are a great treasure. Thank you for so many years of unconditional friendship. Happy Birthday friend!
Today is a holiday, because a very important person is on a birthday. I hope to share with you a lot of joy in your celebration. Have a very Happy Birthday.
For a fabulous person who is on a birthday, although we have had bad times, we overcome them and we are still together, because a good friend never forgets.
Your friendship gives me great energy to overcome anything and draw smiles, we have been together in good times and bad times too. Thanks for being the way you are. Have a very happy birthday.

Birthday messages for a friend

Birthday messages for a friend
When I think of friendship, the first person that crosses my mind is you, you taught me that the love of friends is real. Friend, have the best of your birthdays.
It may not be the most original phrases you have received today, but if I assure you it is the most loaded message of sincere love, because for me you are more than my friend, you are my sister, whom I love with all my heart. So I wish you an excellent day. Congratulations on your birthday.
With each new year of life, hopes are reborn, so I place my best wishes for you, praying that God the Father will fill your life with joy, peace and purpose in each of your days.
It's great to be able to share so many great moments with someone like you. Happy Birthday.
These congratulations are addressed to someone who is very important to me, especially for his character and attitude, I hope you never change and never let yourself be guided by evil. Have a happy birthday.
May God grant you many illusions, health and money. Congratulations on your day, Friend.
My friend Bella, only you can compare yourself with wine, you get better with the years. Happy Birthday.
Congratulations on this day and thank you very much, my great friend for giving me another year with your great friendship.
I hope that in this beautiful day you have the best, that life gives you many years full of good health, love and that luck always accompanies you on every road you travel.
The years have done you much good, they have made you mature by becoming a spectacular person with a humility that few demonstrate. Thank you for existing and for giving me your friendship. Happy Birthday.
I feel very honored that a person as wonderful as you is my best friend, we will be united in good times and bad, I wish you the greatest of congratulations.
For a great friend, who can tell you not to know, I feel that you are a wonderful person whom I adore with all my heart, so many qualities that I admire of you, that if I list them I would not end. I am very excited to be here and wish you happiness, health and love to accompany you. Happy Birthday.
May God pour many blessings on you, because you are one of the greatest creations. Have a very happy birthday, dear friend. May you be surrounded by the people who love you.
My most sincere congratulations to you, and may God supply all you need according to his riches in glory, and grant you the deepest desires of your heart. Happy Birthday.
Beautiful friend, I want you to know that I love you a lot, please never escape my heart. May today be one of the best days you have ever lived. Congratulations on your day.
May your birthday be an unforgettable day for you, you are my crazy friend whom I love as a sister. I want you to know that you are indispensable in my life, and thank you very much for being so kind. May God never stop taking care of you. Happy Birthday, Bella Friend.


Birthday messages for a friend

Birthday messages for a friend
For me you are like a treasure chest, which when opened open your eyes light up, I hope we never lose this beautiful friendship, because you are one of the best things that have happened to me in life. I wish you a very happy birthday.
To my friend of the soul, may our Almighty God bless you today in every area of ​​your life making it a marvel, like every work that He does. Happy Birthday.
When we met, we were just girls, the years have run their course and you have become a beautiful and sweet woman. All your dreams come true. Happy Birthday friend.
Little friend, you are celebrating another year of life and together with him different things have to come because what you already know you know how it is and it is good that you add experiences that enrich your soul and help you grow as a better daughter, sister, Mother , wife and friend. Happy Birthday!
I am glad to see that you are a person who is not afraid of the years and the lights with great pride for it will be that you always seem a very jovial person and that positive attitude makes you attract everything good to your life. Happy Birthday dear friend.
It is difficult to get a gift for you, but it is much easier to give you as a gift my wishes that this new year that you meet will be accompanied by much joy, well-being, health, love and work. Happy birthday little friend.
Days like today it is impossible not to think about all those experiences we have lived, all birthdays, everything we have enjoyed, and those that are missing. Happy Birthday.
My soul friend, may happiness knock at your door, may you have a wonderful birthday surrounded by all the people who love you and may all your dreams come true. Receive a big hug, for being your birthday.
Although on this birthday I will not be physically with you, I assure you that my thoughts will be with you, and I know you will have a wonderful day, and all your wishes will come true.
Happy Birthday, although you are earning another year, time has been responsible for keeping your beauty intact. I send you my best wishes.

Birthday messages for a friend

Birthday messages for a friend
My request for your birthday is very mathematical: That they add many illusions, that they subtract your problems, and that your happiness multiply. This new year of life is very prosperous, full of good health, excellent friendships and can not miss a great love. Congratulations on your day.
I wish you a year full of illusions, poor of problems, prosperous of money, poor of dissatisfactions and very rich in health and friendship., Congratulations
You're not getting old, you're getting better! Happy Birthday.
Dear friend, it is so incredible to spend one more of your birthdays by your side, to be able to conceal yourself and make you very happy, that I sincerely want to wish you that this is better than the previous one! And may each new birthday be better than the previous one, I love you.
Your birthday is an important date, and the best time to tell you how special you are to me and to those around you, you fill our lives with light and inspiration. That is why we all wish that, on this new birthday, you are closer to reaching every thing you want and making you happy. I will be happy to support you, as you have always supported me. Happy friend day of my heart.
To blow many candles! To make many wishes! To open many gifts! Sing the Happy Birthday! To celebrate because today is your birthday and do not expect less than much fun, friends and family. Have an amazing birthday.
Today is a very special day, it is your birthday and I can not be close to you, but from the distance I send you my best wishes, I hope you have a day full of surprises and many emotions, eat a lot of cake and open many gifts.
Happy day my dear friend, congratulations for this new year that begins for you, I will be early in your house to congratulate and hug you, of course we will be together, together as we have been since we are 5 years old. God bless you.
May this new day of life for you, be full of peace and harmony, and may the desire you ask at the time of blowing the candles be fulfilled as soon as possible my dear friend, happy birthday and happy new year to you.
Age has not been with you. Happy Birthday
Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For giving me one more year your friendship, what can I give you? If you give me everything

🎁 Happy birthday phrases friend


Happy birthday phrases friend

Happy birthday phrases friend

You are all I need to make my day perfect ... and I love you, girl. Seriously, you mean everything in my life. Friend, Happy Birthday!
During all the time we have shared together, you have proven me to be a great person, someone you can trust and who you can always count on. I want to thank you for your great friendship and congratulate you on this new year of your life. happy Birthday!
These words stay small compared to everything I want to say and want. Happy birthday, dear friend, partner, sister. You mean a lot to me and I hope this day is one of those unforgettable for you. I love you
Age is the least when you are a person as cute as you. The years do not go through you and your spirit never ages. My friend, I wish you from my heart a beautiful birthday, all the people we love you will be present to celebrate this special date.
Happy Birthday dear friend! I wish that since this day has begun you have received many greetings from those who expect to be remembered on the date of your birthday. You have all my appreciation and I ask God to allow you to fulfill many years blessed with the love of all your loved ones.
Little friend, I know you wake up very early and you're sure you're checking your birthday messages. I want to surprise you by being one of the first to greet you because I imagine that today you will be very much in demand. I am happy to know that you are a very dear person and I wish you to be filled with all the good vibes of those who wish you the best in your day. I love you
I could never forget this date, even if it is not marked on my calendar I always carry it in my heart. Happy birthday, beautiful friend, God has given you another year of life and all of us who love you will celebrate it.
I don't know whether to keep you in a bank because you're worth a lot in the fridge because you're milk or on a desert island because you're a treasure…. Anyway, I just wanted to wish you a good birthday. Kisses
It is your birthday this day and it is very pleasant to congratulate you. I wish you all joy and many years of life full of happiness. Your friend wishes you that she is always there for what you need. A hug
Life can be like a great jungle in which with good luck you can get a good friend who will be your soulmate. I feel fortunate to meet you and all I want is your happiness. The best for you on this new birthday.

Happy birthday phrases friend

Happy birthday phrases friend
I am very excited about the arrival of this day because on this date I celebrate that life brought to this world a person who would occupy much of my heart. I hope that everything I have prepared for you today you like a lot and leave a beautiful memory in your memory Happy Birthday!
Although it's supposed to be your day, it's me who feels immensely happy. It is impossible to avoid this overflowing joy because today is the day when my lifelong friend climbs one more step on the ladder of life. I love you so much, Happy Birthday!
Being by your side makes me feel the luckiest person of all. I could travel the whole world and I know I could never find a friend as wonderful as you. Thank you for existing, thank you because I can celebrate with you this special date, thank you for your friendship Happy Birthday!
If I have to share something, the first person with whom I can think of is always with you, whether it's a sad or happy moment. The word friendship makes the first face I think of be yours. I love you a lot and wish you have a great time in your life. Congratulations on your birthday!
Happy Birthday! How is the most beautiful and good girl of all your day? I hope you enjoy everything that your loved ones have prepared for you. For you I only have good wishes and a huge desire to conceal you but not be able to Happy Birthday!
Many years have passed since we met and that is why I know all your tastes, so I have prepared everything you like to enjoy how this important day is due. Happy Birthday, my beautiful friend! I hope we are still together and forming the dream team we are when we get together.
There are innumerable episodes that we have lived together. Thank you, my friend, soul sister, eternal accomplice, inseparable colleague, ideal company. Ask for your wishes to be your saint's day today, and I will also ask, even if it is not my onomastic. I will ask for our friendship to last forever and so we can live many more moments together. Happy Birthday!
When we get together, nothing and nobody can stop us. Our friendship has taken us far in this life, and I hope the years go by and we reach the top and beyond. Happy Birthday! My wish for you is that we can celebrate this date at least a thousand times more.
Happy Birthday, my beautiful friend! Don't worry if more candles appear on your cake, it will be a reason to make more wishes. Love you very much. Have a beautiful day.
On this birthday you should welcome not only your new age but also everything you expect to receive because your positive thoughts have to attract good luck like a magnet.

Happy birthday phrases friend

Happy birthday phrases friend
On this birthday you do not know what the future will hold for you, but that is not why you will live in fear and it is good that you always live with faith and hope that God will bless you and reward you with your protection and powerful hand to you and your whole family. Happy day, little friend.
A birthday is always a good time to remember everything we've been through, and that you want to spend many more with you friend!
The one who looks for perfect relationships is left without FRIENDS that is why I ask you that despite all my defects that are many you always stay with me
How do you want me to remember your birthday if you always seem to be the same age? Congratulations!
For few friends I am able to say and do things, but with you everything changes. Congratulations!
My request for you is to be blessed with much patience, because we will be friends for life and you will have to endure ... Congratulations on your day, friend.
You are a person of a great and noble heart. You are the most beautiful person I have ever met and surely I will know, I want to tell you that I see you ... older J ... Have a very Happy Birthday, Friend!
Congratulations on this day dear friend. I wish you can make all your dreams come true and have a spectacular day.
A day like today you came to this world to be the joy of all your relatives and all the people around you. I feel very happy to meet you and for the beautiful friendship we have forged in all these years. I hope you spend a beautiful onomastic in the company of all your loved ones.
Every year that you are celebrating, I feel happy to continue growing by your side together. Not only do I wish you a happy birthday when the light goes out and the candles flash, illuminating your smile, but also, I wish you to live many more years. A well lived Today makes every Yesterday a dream of happiness and every Morning a vision of hope. You deserve a lifetime of beautiful mornings. Happy Birthday.
Let's celebrate as it should ... tomorrow you'll have the pretext that yesterday you were immature.
On this day, your day, I want to ask God to bless you, to fill you with bliss and to pour out all his blessings on you and those he loves most, happy birthday.
Happy birthday my beautiful queen, for this new year I want to wish you much joy, strength to overcome obstacles, wisdom to make the best decisions and love, much love, because with it everything is much better!

🎂 Birthday congratulations to my friend


Birthday congratulations to my friend

Birthday congratulations to my friend

Friend of my heart, happy birthday! I hope you have an amazing time, that they make you very happy and that you can be surrounded by all the people we love you ”
Your birthday is also a very special day for me because I have your friendship and it is the best thing that happened to me. Have fun a lot dear companion and may you have a long life for the joy of all who love you. Happy onomastic.
I imagine how happy your parents should feel on this day of your birthday, because I know they waited for you for many years and when they thought it was not possible to have you, you came into their lives to be the reason for such joy. May God bless you and may you continue to be a good daughter.
The arrival of your birthday announces that you are starting a new life cycle and you have to take advantage of the opportunities that come your way, I wish you good luck to always accompany you.
On the day of your birthday you will be surrounded by the love of your whole family, as well as my friendship that will always be on your side.
On your birthday, I feel the duty as your best friend to be closer to you and I want to accompany you in all the preparations to receive with joy this special date.
Remember that the main objective of your birthday is that you spend a different day from others and that you enjoy the love of your family and friends who wish you all the best in this world.
Our friendship is wonderful since we are always together to share our birthdays, we know each other for a lifetime and despite that I feel as if time has never passed between us.
Little friend, I know that your family is far away and today is your birthday, do not be sad about it, I am sure that yours will be thinking a lot about you on this date in which your birth is remembered.
Not only on the date of your birthday should you feel very excited about what will come, keep that same attitude every day of your life and never lose optimism and the illusion to live. Congratulations my friend.
You are celebrating another year of being in this world and I congratulate you not only for your birthday, but also for all the achievements you have achieved at such a young age. I promise to fall in the afternoon to congratulate you in person. Happy Birthday!
I'm sorry I can't be present at your birthday party and miss having fun with you. In the same way I want you to know that I stay with you so that at another time we can meet and celebrate your day in a quieter way. Remember how important it is to share with the people we love most. Happy Birthday!
Congratulations for celebrating another year of life and also because it is another period of being good friends. I am glad that time goes on and we continue to have a great friendship. Have a great day with your family.
I feel very proud to be your best friend and I want to take advantage of your birthday to prepare a nice surprise with all the people that all we want is for you to spend an unforgettable day today and know how appreciated you are for your friends and family . Happy Birthday!
Today we are on a long tablecloth, it is your birthday and we will celebrate it with great joy because you are doing well in all aspects of your life and you can not fail to thank God and life for so many blessings that rain everywhere. May you never lose the joy of living.
More than celebrating the age you are reaching is to thank all that life has given you and also what you have denied because you have what you deserve and what is not yours is because you do not need it or it is not made for you. Happy birthday, little friend and may God enlighten you on the right path.

Birthday congratulations to my friend

Birthday congratulations to my friend
Today is not another day, it is a very special day because you are celebrating another year of life and I feel very happy to be able to celebrate it with you. I hope all your dreams come true dear friend, I love you so much. Congratulations in this day.
Dear friend, I wish you all the best today and always. I feel very happy to have your friendship and I ask the Lord to give you many more years of life. Congratulations on your onomastic.
For the most beautiful friend in the world I send a very special greeting. Celebrate this day in the company of your beautiful family and wait for us at night to celebrate. Congratulations on your birthday, my divine friend!
It is a new year that life gives you so that you can enjoy every day and be very happy in the company of all the people who love you. Have a nice birthday my friend.
Celebrating your birthday is celebrating the fact that you have life and that you are among us. Have a nice birthday dear friend.
Let's celebrate with joy that today you will be celebrating another year of life and leave all the bad memories behind. This is the perfect opportunity to recharge you with good energies and fulfill all those desires that you have to make with effort. I wish you a spectacular birthday, my beautiful friend!
The onomastics are very important dates because God allows us to have life and be with our loved ones. Today that you have one more life we ​​feel very happy because you are very special. Have a nice birthday dear friend, you deserve all the best.
Congratulations dear friend. This year, as in many previous years, I will be by your side to celebrate your birthday.

🎊 Birthday greetings to a friend


Birthday greetings to a friend

Birthday greetings to a friend

I have come from far away to congratulate you on your birthday because another year of life is a good reason to celebrate. I know you will achieve many positive things because you are full of strength and vitality. Have a great birthday!
You are like my guardian angel because you are always taking care of me. I want to tell you that I appreciate you very much and that I thank you for showing me your great friendship. Happy Birthday friend"
Dear friend, I couldn't stop greeting you for your birthday and I want to wish you a year full of happiness. I know you will know how to take advantage of the opportunities and all your dreams will come true. happy Birthday!
Friends are as important as family because with them we spend very special moments. I love you very much my dear friend and I hope that this day you can feel enormous happiness. Have a nice birthday.
We are companions, friends and almost as sisters for many years, it is for this reason that today that you are celebrating one more year of life, I want to tell you never change that you are still that young woman so cheerful, cheerful, charming and more. Rest assured that your smile will captivate the world. Have a nice day and may all your wishes come true. Congratulations.
Although we know that every year more fulfilled is synonymous with becoming increasingly older we can say that what is in charge is the spirit, the desire to live, the feeling of being young and more. Whatever years you have a friend for me you will always be a very special person. I wish you a happy day with all the people we love you.
Dear friend: Make a promise that this new year has to be better than the one you are saying goodbye, count on me always and in everything ... Happy birthday!
Thank you for having me on your guest list, I appreciate you very much and I wish you all the happiness you deserve and you can achieve all your goals for the future. Happy day.
I will be away for the date of your birthday, but anyway that day I want to connect with you mentally and join that special day in which you are celebrating another year of belonging to this world and you should be grateful for all the blessings God has placed in your life.
Do not be sad to just think that you will be away from your family for your birthday, what matters is that even in the distance many people will be thinking about you and will send you their congratulations as soon as possible.
For a great friend God gave me the privilege of meeting you and sharing so many things together, like today is your birthday and I can greet you with a big hug, Happy birthday dear friend.
Life is very beautiful and every minute lost you will never recover, that is why my friend, I wish you to celebrate your birthday in a big way, have fun and leave aside any worries you may have. Congratulations.
Today we are celebrating because you are celebrating another year of joys, pleasant moments, friendships and more. You are a person who spreads his joy and who above all knows how to share a beautiful friendship. Have a happy day.
Many blessings for a very dear friend, that you have the happiness you deserve, enjoy your day to the fullest. I send you my blessings and best wishes. Happy Birthday!!!
On this birthday friend I want to wish you something different I want to ask God to always accompany you, health, your family and a good job. May sadness or loneliness never come into your life. I'm sure you deserve those things and many more. With all my heart you have a happy birthday.
I feel very proud to accompany you friend for another year on your birthday. For me your moments of happiness are mine. There is nothing I like more than always seeing you happy. I wish you a happy birthday.
Today we will dance to the beat of friendly music, today we will all celebrate a birthday of life together for you. You don't know how happy it makes me to have a friend like you; You are like an angel who fell from heaven to give joy. Happy day.
On this beautiful day I want to tell you that I feel very grateful for having your friendship. You are someone very special to me for that reason to tell you to have a happy birthday.
A friend as sincere and good as you deserves a big celebration on her onomastic day. I wish you all the best in the world, I love you a lot.
I come to give you a big hug and express my best wishes for this new year of life that God gives you. You are a very dear friend to me and I wish that each of your days be filled with happiness. Have a nice birthday, my friend!
Congratulations on your onomastic dear friend. At your side I spend the best moments of my life because everything is joy and laughter, never forget that you occupy an important place in my heart.
Having your friendship is my greatest treasure, I will always love you because on many occasions you have shown me that you are a good person. I hope that on this day you can have a lot of fun and that all your dreams come true. Happy Birthday friend.
I can't stop thinking about you and all the birthdays I've been lucky to enjoy with you.
What would this birthday be without your smile. Congratulations!
Little friend on this birthday, make the purpose that you will give a slight change to what you need to renew in your life, maybe there are things you still do not dare to do, but remember that for this you have all my support so that you achieve it and leave it behind Your lack of decision. Happy day.
Dear friend, I wish you a very Happy Birthday. You know that I love you very much, but I will tell you again because this is your special day, I love you a lot. You are a super cool friend, what a joy it gives me to have met you. May God bless you very much and fill your life with pure successes.
Dear friend of the soul, Happy Birthday, may this day be of great happiness and joy for you because you deserve it. I have never met a person as good, as responsible, as kind and as cute as you. I know that many beautiful things await you in this new year that you are fulfilling. Do not forget that, if you face a problem, you have me to support you in everything you need.
Little friend, you have to be more optimistic and think that this birthday will bring to your life many positive things that will help you achieve your dreams and never give up what is within your reach to do because you have my support and that of your whole family.
What I most want for you is that you have very good health because it is the primary thing you need so you can continue your life and do everything you want to make your dreams come true because money is of no use to you if you cannot enjoy it when you do not have it. Enough energies Happy Birthday.
Happy birthday my friend, although I do not see you many moons ago I do not forget the date of your birth and I hope that you are going very nice in your life and that that is the reason why we do not see each other and not because I do not you remember more about me
My friend, today is a super special day because you are one more year old. It is a great reason to celebrate big time so be prepared for the beautiful surprises we have brought for you. May the Virgin and her son God always protect you from all evil and give you many joys today and forever. Congratulations.
Happy Birthday, a lifelong friend. You know that I always remember this day weeks in advance and that is why I have plenty of time to prepare such beautiful things for you as this great gift that I offer you now with much love. Happy birthday, little friend.
Nice little friend, today is your day and that's why we won't let you do anything at all. We will do everything for you because today you are the queen and we are going to conceal you more than not. We hope you enjoy this small but meaningful party that we have prepared for you, we brought your favorite cake and is waiting for you to take the first bite. Quiet that we will not give you a smack, maybe just a slight push. It's a joke, enjoy this day, friend.
Today God is very happy, like all of us, because on one day like this one of his most beautiful daughters was born, you, my dear friend. Happy Birthday, may you keep them very happy and have a great time. Have a nice time in the company of your whole family and receive a big hug from me.
Today I give you a super hug and a beautiful flower for another beautiful flower that one day like today God decided to plant on Earth and that a few years later she would become my best friend. I am very happy that God gives me the opportunity to celebrate one more birthday together. Toast to our eternal friendship and for this special day. Happy birthday beautiful friend.
Today is a reason for joy and joy because it is the onomastic of that beautiful little friend with whom I have grown up, I have played since childhood, shared so many moments from adolescence to adulthood. May your life always be full of lots of light and blessings precious little friend. Happy Birthday. I love you a lot. You're like a sister to me.
I feel very excited to be able to write you these little words to tell you that I love you very much and that I am very excited to be by your side today, next to a new birthday cake. Happy birthday beautiful friend that are many more years in which we become older, but always having this beautiful friendship. Love you very much.
How nice it is to be able to greet a special person like you on my birthday to my best friend, how many unforgettable moments lived, but I wish you many blessings for you because you are unique, happy birthday friend of my heart.
Nice little friend, today that you are birthday, I have asked God to lower a beautiful star from the sky to celebrate it as it should and that with this star many blessings fall on you and that you receive many gifts in your life. Happy birthday to a cute little friend.
Congratulations dear friend on the most beautiful day of the year your birthday that all your desires are fulfilled you deserve the best in the world, congratulations !!!
Today I want to tell you that I appreciate you for who you are, a wonderful friend, a beautiful girl who turns years today and I wish her congratulations today and forever.
Our friendship is some years old and I know that today is a very important date for you, I wish you to continue being the wonderful person you have always been, the one who is in charge of giving me love and company and always advises me for good, happy day.
The years pass quickly, and I take the opportunity to ask God to bless you and never end the smile you always have on your face, happy birthday.
You are the best friend that life has been able to give me, and she dedicated this message to you because I appreciate you so much and I want you to know that you are very important in my life, happy birthday.
Beautiful friend, have a nice birthday, and that you can continue to fulfill all your dreams, my best wishes on this special day for you, have a great time with everyone we love, happy birthday!
A birthday greeting to a special friend for me, you know how much I love and respect you, but the most important thing is that I appreciate your beautiful friendship, happy birthday my friend !!!
You are part of my life and I love you as a sister you will always be my best friend, today is your birthday and I wish you the most beautiful things in this world, thousands of blessings, happy birthday dear friend.
How I love this day every year, is it why my dear lifelong friend is celebrating her birthday today? But of course, today is a day to celebrate in the best way because one of the most important people in my life was born just a day like this. May God bless you very much and be eternally happy.
Little friend you are celebrating another year of life and you do not have to think that you have less time to be in this world. Look at your future with optimism and do what you like the most while you can enjoy the necessary energies that give you good health. Happy Birthday.
Every morning, when I wake up, I feel grateful to the universe for everything I have. Today I have to thank you also for allowing you to celebrate another year of life. Happy Birthday and thank you very much for giving me your friendship!
I wish you have another year full of happiness and joy and that we continue to walk together in the fight for our dreams. Happy Birthday, dear friend!
Dear friend just for today is allowed to eat a piece of cake: REMEMBER THAT THE SUMMER IS COMING AND WE'RE GOING TO THE BEACH, so you have to be regal. Do not abuse because it is your birthday, pass it showed and dance a lot
We have a great friendship that has made us two very close people, that we know and respect the place that each one occupies in the life of the other, and you know that you can count on me unconditionally. Happy Birthday.
Having your friendship is something that I value very much. I want to tell you dear friend that I am very grateful to you because you are a very special girl. I love you so much and I hope you can have a lot of fun on this day. Happy Birthday.
Greeting a person for his birthday is common, but greeting your best friend for this day is an inexplicable happiness because it is as if it were your own birthday because the best and true friends share everything, happiness and sorrows. I love you so much pretty little friend. Happy Birthday.
Today the angels and the birds in the sky are celebrating as we are here on Earth because it is the birthday of a very special person, the best friend that can exist in this world. Happy Birthday. Have a great time at your birthday party with everyone we love you. Kisses dear friend.
Dear friend, have a wonderful birthday, have a great time, you deserve it for being a great friend, have a great time and, above all, be very happy. ”
Today I saw a beautiful rainbow in the sky and I was very surprised, then I remembered that her presence was because today is the birthday of the best friend of the entire universe so I understood that this rainbow wanted to be present on a holiday. Happy birthday little friend.
In all this time that we know each other you have always shown me that you are a great person. I feel very happy to have your friendship and I want to tell you that I wish you all the happiness in the world today that you are celebrating another year of life.
Congratulations on your onomastic dear friend. I consider you as a sister because you have always been by my side in all the important moments of my life. I beg God to bless you so much and to help you make all your dreams come true.
Happy Birthday FRIEND +200 Messages and Phrases with images Happy Birthday FRIEND +200 Messages and Phrases with images Reviewed by QuevedoWebs on September 28, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.