Sponsor

recent posts

Birthday phrases for a friend

If your friend is on an anniversary and you have no idea what to say to her on her special day, here you will find a long list of birthday greetings for a friend , who will surely help you.



Compilation of birthday messages for a friend


  • More than a friend, you have been a sister to me, and for that I want to thank you and tell you how lucky I am to have your presence in my life. Happy Birthday!
  • Dear friend, on this day, I wish you receive many joys and that the love and good wishes of your loved ones are never lacking. Happy Birthday!
  • Happy birthday to my good friend, and may God bless this and every day of your life. Congratulations!
  • How lucky I was to meet you and be able to build a beautiful friendship with you. I ask God to allow us to continue cultivating it and give us the happiness of having more shared moments. Happy birthday, friend!
  • Dear friend, there are so many shared anecdotes and those that we still have to live. I ask God to allow us to continue building this beautiful friendship and that we always have each other. Happy Birthday!

  • On your anniversary day, I want to thank you for being a good friend, for so many tips and so many words of encouragement that have helped me throughout my life. You are a being of light and for that I thank and bless your presence. Happy Birthday!
  • For an extraordinary woman who makes us all happy with just a smile, happy birthday! Have a great time.
  • Today is your birthday, dear friend, but I am the one who receives a gift, as I can spend this special day with you. May God bless you and give you many more years of life.
  • So many coffees and afternoons of stories that we used to spend together, and now that we are far away, the moments in which we managed to talk are few but pleasant. Today, I could not miss the opportunity to send you a message to remind you that I love you very much and that I have you in mind, despite the distance. Happy Birthday friend!
  • How I would like to be by your side on this special date and celebrate this important moment with you. However, I am with you from the heart and I send you my light and my good wishes for you to spend a happy anniversary. I love you.
  • My beloved friend, what a shame it gives me not to be able to accompany you in the celebration of your birthday, but I hope to celebrate this and other happy moments with you soon. I love you very much and I wish you the best in your day.
  • On a day like today, several years ago, you came to this world to fill it with joy and much love, and today we celebrate that God allows you to continue walking the path and continue to delight us with your charming presence. Happy Birthday friend!
  • Because you are an exceptional woman, charismatic, hard-working and with a huge heart, you deserve a phenomenal day and a beautiful evening, in the company of all who love you. Happy Birthday friend! Have a lot of fun.

  • Today is the anniversary of a special person, whom I admire and appreciate infinitely. It is your birthday, friend, and what an honor and what happiness to be able to accompany you to celebrate it, together with your loved ones. Congratulations and blessings to you!

  • My best friend is on her birthday, and I want to wish her all the happiness in the world, because a woman as incredible as she deserves that and much more. Happy Birthday!



  • May all your wishes come true and may that precious smile never be erased from your face. Happy Birthday friend! I love you a lot.



  • Today, I want to tell you how grateful I am because you are part of my life and because you have always supported me when I needed it most. Thank you, friend, for being so special and for always giving me your unconditional love. Happy Birthday!



  • Diosito has given me the happiness of having a friend like you and for that I thank him and I beg him to grant you many more years of life, with health and prosperity, so that we continue to share and see this beautiful friendship grow. Happy Birthday!



  • Happy birthday dear friend! Let's toast because you have a wonderful day and because all your dreams come true. Health!



  • How nice to have friends like you, who are always willing to support and encourage you, even if it is with a word. Thank you for being so unconditional and for staying by my side despite the time. Happy Birthday!



  • So many years of friendship and those that we need to add. I thank God for bringing us together and for allowing us to share more moments like this together. Happy Birthday friend!



  • I am a very lucky man to have a friend like you, because such an amazing woman is not found everywhere, and I have found her without having looked for her. Happy Birthday friend!



  • Friend of my heart, what a thrill to celebrate one more birthday with you, amid laughter, hugs and good wishes. Let's celebrate in a big way, because this is only once a year. Congratulations!



  • God has awarded me with an excellent friend like you, and He has given me the opportunity to accompany you in special moments like this, to make sure that your smile is always present. Happy birthday beautiful!



  • The value of friendship is the most precious treasure anyone can find, and I am fortunate to have the most brilliant and valuable of all: a friend like you. Happy Birthday!



  • Your friendship is the greatest gift you have ever given me and I want to give you something just as special. So today, which is your birthday, I want to promise you my eternal friendship and tell you that you count on me at all times. Because that's what best friends are for. Happy Birthday!



  • Seeing you happy is my greatest wish, and that is why today, which is your birthday, I will make sure that cute smile adorns your face every second. Happy birthday my friend!



  • So many memories that we have built together and they are all memorable. I know that many more adventures and moments await us, and I only ask that each of us get our best smiles. Happy Birthday!



  • Dear friend, may this new year that life has given you come full of happiness and wonderful experiences, that allow you to grow and become a better woman with each passing day. Happy Birthday!



  • Congratulations on your day! May the magic of the universe invade your whole being and attract the best energies to you. Blessings to you.



  • What a joy to be able to say that we are friends, it fills me with pride and great satisfaction; and it is that having the love and support of a woman as special as you is enough reason to feel happy. Happy Birthday!



  • We have been friends for many years and it is incredible how the love does not stop growing. Our friendship grows stronger every day and there is nothing that makes me feel happier than having you despite the time. Happy Birthday friend!



  • It fills me with happiness knowing that God has given you one more year of life, because that means that I will have my best friend for a long time to come. Happy birthday, pretty!



  • Today, I celebrate the birthday of a valuable human being, who has managed to gain my trust and affection in a very short time. Happy Birthday friend.



  • Because you are worth more than all the gold in the world, I want to wish you a shower of joys and a sea of ​​happiness, and that all your wishes come true. Happy Birthday friend!



  • I am very lucky to be able to count on you and say that I am your friend, because a woman like you is not easy to find. Happy Birthday friend! You are very special.



  • You don't know how much I love you, dear friend, but I'll try to tell you on this card, so that you have an idea of ​​how much you mean to me. You are an invaluable person, whom I love with all my heart and for whom I would do the impossible, just to see her happy. Happy Birthday!



  • Congratulations my friend! On your birthday, I want to tell you how proud I am of you for having made you an exemplary woman, whom I greatly admire and to whom I wish all the happiness and love that can fit in her heart.



  • For a wonderful friend, whom I know I can count on through thick and thin, happy birthday! You are incredible and you deserve that your day is twice as extraordinary as you.



  • Friend, I always tell you but it is never a bad time to remind you how special you are and how much I value our friendship, much less if it is your birthday. Congratulations! You are awesome.


  • It is not easy to find birthday words for a friend as good as you, but I have tried and that is why today I tell you: happy birthday, precious, that God bless you and fill your life with love, prosperity and health. I love you.



  • Happy birthday to the best friend I could have found. I wish that this day is full of blessings and that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
  • To the most faithful and unconditional friend that life could give me, I want to wish you a happy anniversary, in the company of good friends and your loved ones, who brighten your day with hugs and smiles. Happy Birthday dear!
  • The years go by and you are still as beautiful as ever, friend. So do not worry, that even if you get old you will not fail to dazzle, much less if there is always this pleasant smile on your face. Happy Birthday!
  • I am a person of few friends, because I make sure to have at my side only the most faithful, honest people with a truly pure heart. That's how you are, friend, and I thank you for coming into my life. Happy Birthday!
  • It's amazing how with your charisma and sympathy you get anything, even make me laugh when I'm sad or make me change my mind when I get stubborn. You are simply amazing. Happy Birthday friend! Never change.
  • As the years go by, never forget how much I appreciate you, because no matter the time, you will always be a very special person whom I will never stop loving. Happy Birthday!
  • Friend, I know that you do not like turning years because you say you are getting old, but see the good side, with the years come experience and wisdom. So ... congratulations my friend!
  • Today is a special day and we have to celebrate it big, because it is my best friend's birthday. Congratulations, precious! To enjoy it a lot.
  • People change over time, some for good and some for bad, and in your case, I'm happy to see how you go from excellent to extraordinary. You are amazing, dear friend, and I know you always will be. Happy Birthday!
  • For some it will be just one more day, but you and I know that today is a special day, because it is your birthday. Happy Birthday friend! Have a great time.
  • On this wonderful day, I want to remind you how special you are and let you know how grateful I am that you are part of my life. Happy Birthday friend! I love you a lot.
  • I can't believe I'm celebrating another birthday with you. There have been so many years of friendship that it almost seems incredible. Congratulations friend! I hope to continue celebrating next to you more days like this.
  • May God bless this day and all who are to come, because you are beginning a new stage in which you will have the opportunity to be and do everything you dream of. Happy Birthday!
  • Happy birthday, pretty! May you enjoy this day and receive lots of gifts that make you smile. You deserve it!
  • Dear friend, on this memorable date, I wish you the best in the world and I want to tell you that you count on me for whatever you need. Happy Birthday!
  • The most beautiful gift that a person can give you is their friendship, and that is why, on your birthday, I want to tell you that here you have a good friend, willing to do everything to see you happy. Congratulations darling!



  • The special day of my dearest friend has arrived, with whom I laughed and cried, building so many beautiful memories that I am moved to remember today. So I want to express my best wishes and let you know that whatever happens, you will always count on me. Happy birthday!
  • We have been through so many things together that more than a friend, I consider you a sister and a faithful companion. Thank you for never abandoning me and for being such a great support in my best and in my worst moments. Happy Birthday!
  • I will never tire of saying how lucky I am to have a friend like you in my life. You are amazing and nothing and nobody can change it. Happy Birthday!
  • Congratulations on your birthday, dear friend. May God fill you with blessings and allow you to continue walking the path of life in the company of all those who adore you so much. Happy Birthday!
  • We do not have the same blood but I cannot deny that I feel you as part of my family, like that sister that I never had and that I could find in you. It does not matter that you are not, for me you have always been, you are and you will be one more member of my family. Happy Birthday!
  • I want to take this fantastic opportunity to tell you how much I love you and how happy I am to see you fulfill each of your dreams. I hope that life gives you the opportunity to continue fulfilling your goals and that you go further and further. Happy Birthday friend!
  • Happy Birthday sweetie! May this day be full of light and may the company of your friends and family be the most precious gift you can receive. I love you.
  • Friend, on your birthday, I wish that life gives you a thousand smiles and that each day to come brings happiness and harmony to you, because you deserve all the best. Happy Birthday!
  • Congratulations my friend! I hope that this day we can celebrate it together, between laughter and joy, and that life grants you every wish you ask for.
  • Years go by and you are more and more beautiful. How happy yours and how lucky I am to be able to accompany you to celebrate each birthday, and be an accomplice to your happiness. Happy Birthday!
  • How fast time passes and how many moments we have shared together. I hope that life allows us to continue living pleasant experiences and that we never forget the value of our friendship. Happy Birthday!
  • A year ago we were together celebrating your birthday, and time has flown so much that we are here for you again, celebrating your one more year anniversary. Congratulations friend! I hope to celebrate with you many more years to come.
  • Because it makes me happy to see you smile, I ask God to give you a thousand reasons to draw a smile on your face, not only today, but every day of your life. Happy Birthday friend!
  • I have been searching for birthday words for an extraordinary friend like you, and I have realized that no phrase can ever express how wonderful you are and the great things you deserve. So I will just say, congratulations! I love you and I wish you all the best.
  • Thank you for making me a part of your life and an accomplice to your happiness. You are an invaluable treasure and I hope to always keep our friendship. Happy Birthday!
  • Dear friend, I am happy to see you celebrate another year and realize that, as the years go by, our friendship will always prevail. Happy birthday, pretty! Going for many more.
  • A birthday is not only a reminder that you are getting older, it is also a special day, in which you deserve to be celebrated by your loved ones, who remind you how important and special you are. Because that is you, dear friend, an extraordinary human being. Happy Birthday!
  • Happy birthday to my best friend! Thank you for teaching me the meaning of true friendship and for giving me your love and unconditional support. I love you a lot!
  • Friend, I wish for you that this new year that you are beginning to walk today is full of love and much happiness, because you deserve all that and many more blessings. Congratulations!
  • Happy birthday, pretty! We are getting old, but above all, more beautiful. As long as it remains, welcome to the years!
  • If I could make a wish right now, I would ask that this day be great for you, because it is your birthday and you deserve that everything that happens to you is just wonderful. Happy Birthday!
  • Friend, I have known and shared you for so many years that such a perfect friendship seems incredible to me. I am grateful for this and I ask God to bless this beautiful bond, so that we continue adding more anecdotes to our beautiful story. Happy Birthday!
  • Congratulations, friend, because today you start a new stage in your life. I hope it is full of immense joys and that formidable moments that make you celebrate the miracle of living. Happy Birthday to you!
  • Friend of my heart, I hope that this new year is better than the last and that God allows you to fulfill each of your goals, because you deserve it. Congratulations!
  • Whatever happens, you know you count on me, because we are friends and true friendship is like that, unconditional. Happy Birthday sweetie!
  • Happy birthday to my beloved friend! I hope you have an incredible day and that you enjoy very much the company of all those who gather to celebrate you this day. I love you.
  • For a wonderful, tender and sincere friend, happy birthday! I wish you many successes and a shower of happiness.
  • Love, prosperity and health are my wishes for you on your birthday. I hope that life grants you and that a million good things fall from the sky. Happy Birthday!
  • On this beautiful day, I want to wish a happy birthday to my best friend, who has always supported me in my sadness and my joys, and who occupies a very special place within my heart. Happy Birthday friend!



  • Well, now that you have these birthday phrases for a friend, you can wish that special person for you the best on his day.
Birthday phrases for a friend Birthday phrases for a friend Reviewed by QuevedoWebs on June 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Powered by Blogger.